ADDICTION TREATMENT INDUSTRY NEWSWIRE
- Feds Seek to Spend Nearly $1B More on Medication-Assisted Care
- Sensational AAC Murder Charges Could be Decided in Matter of Days
- Valeo Resources Developing Into First True Addictions Recruitment Specialst
- Maryland's Serenity Acres to Double Capacity in Highly Unique Property
- NH Treatment Entrepreneur Plans Big New 75-Bed Center
A QUESTION OF VALUE: Are Addiction Centers Delivering Good Value?
As a financial journalist over the last decades, I have wrestled with the concept of value. It is, naturally, fundamental to a discussion of prices, markets and other such things with which money scribes concern themselves. Before, as a bond trader, 1980s Master of the Universe (and, increasingly at the time, coke addled legend in my own mind) I traveled the world's financial capitols where I met legions of vastly overpaid financiers who could quote you the price of everything, but understood the value of nothing...