ADDICTION TREATMENT INDUSTRY NEWSWIRE
- Top North Carolina Non-Profit in Extended Care Expansion
- Top Northeast Non-Profit Addiction Center May Lose Tax Exemption
- Tennessee Developer in New Residential Addiction Treatment Build
- Alta Mira Founder in New North California Redwood Retreat Conversion
- Elements Behavioral Acquires Pennsylvania Center Clarity Way
A QUESTION OF VALUE: Are Addiction Centers Delivering Good Value?
As a financial journalist over the last decades, I have wrestled with the concept of value. It is, naturally, fundamental to a discussion of prices, markets and other such things with which money scribes concern themselves. Before, as a bond trader, 1980s Master of the Universe (and, increasingly at the time, coke addled legend in my own mind) I traveled the world's financial capitols where I met legions of vastly overpaid financiers who could quote you the price of everything, but understood the value of nothing...
|Jobs by Category||
Jobs by Location
|Jobs by Type|
|Clinical Director/Prgm Manager||Psychiatrist||Boston||New York City||Part-Time|
|Executive||Tech Services||Denver||San Francisco||& Full-Time|
|Medical Director||Las Vegas||Washington, DC|