ADDICTION TREATMENT INDUSTRY NEWSWIRE
- Illinois a Public Addictions Care Basket Case, A Funding Crisis
- Texas' Origins Recovery Names Top Caron Florida Exec as CEO
- Growing Competition From Super Luxury Centers Opening Overseas
- Gateway Chicago Retains Raymond James, Major Review of Strategic Options
- Conditions at Maryland Public Addictions Center "Deplorable at Best"
A QUESTION OF VALUE: Are Addiction Centers Delivering Good Value?
As a financial journalist over the last decades, I have wrestled with the concept of value. It is, naturally, fundamental to a discussion of prices, markets and other such things with which money scribes concern themselves. Before, as a bond trader, 1980s Master of the Universe (and, increasingly at the time, coke addled legend in my own mind) I traveled the world's financial capitols where I met legions of vastly overpaid financiers who could quote you the price of everything, but understood the value of nothing...
|Jobs by Category||
Jobs by Location
|Jobs by Type|
|Clinical Director/Prgm Manager||Psychiatrist||Boston||New York City||Part-Time|
|Executive||Tech Services||Denver||San Francisco||& Full-Time|
|Medical Director||Las Vegas||Washington, DC|